vendredi 13 janvier 2012

looking for meaning and sensuality

Wozu das Töten und wozu das Sterben
Wenn der Preis der Revolution die Revolution ist
Die zu Befreienden der Preis der Freiheit
- MAUSER / Heiner Müller

CREDITS : Christian Lutz

CREDITS : Christian Lutz

credits : mb

17 commentaires:

  1. Great, This is really amazing page, here, I really enjoyed reading your thoughts, I will definitely share this article to my friends out there.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Jede Position hat eine Bedeutung und Reflexion, die dies bestimmt.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I found here a family of heart with which I could develop in a healthy environment, listening, sharing and friendship.
    Thank you for all that, and thank you for everything else
    voyance par telephone

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ich gratuliere Ihnen für die Arbeit, die Sie für alle Kenntnisse, die Sie haben!
    Vielen Dank auch für Ihre Unterstützung .

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Pleasantly surprised by the discovery of your site so pretty and so original, everything is well designed and very beautiful with lots of choices, it's a wonder !! your creations are beautiful and what about your -letter papers, superb !! Congratulations.
    Sincerely,
    voyance par mail gratuite

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I�ll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I'm quite certain I will learn lots of new stuff right here. Good luck for the next!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can Get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Pleasantly surprised by the discovery of your site so pretty and so original, everything is well designed and very nice with lots of choice, it is a marvel.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Wow this weblog is excellent I really like to learn your article. Stay up late works great! You already know, many people are looking for round of this information, you can greatly help them.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. This blog is so nice to me. I will continue to come here again and again. Visit my link as well.
    Good luck
    voyance par mail gratuite

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Ich ging für eine Fahrt auf Ihrer Website. Geht weiter! Können Sie mich in Partner, weil ich Sie auf meiner Webseite.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. un site de cartes adorables que je découvre par hasard et pour mon plus grand plaisir, bravo !!
    voyance gratuite par mail

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Je te félicite c’est bien d’avoir fait ce blog
    merci beaucoup

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. This post is really fantastic! Thanks for all the effort that you do to make this blog succeed.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. J’adore vraiment ce que vous faites, bravo !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. re bonjour,
    je viens de parcourir une grande partie de votre site... une merveille !!! merci d'exister

    voyance gratuitement

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Très bon article, comme toujours. Il a le mérite de susciter le commentaire 
    voyance par mail en ligne offerte

    RépondreSupprimer