jeudi 3 novembre 2011


The office of S., a sunny afternoon, T. lurches in, in his hands some sheets of paper, S. throws a cup of coffee at him as an address of welcome.

S: Didn't I say yesterday? Didn't I?

T: Forgive me my highness, I was...

S: You were what? Have you been drinking again? She smells his breath It's disgusting! You are disgusting!

T: But milady...

S: Milady my ass! Show me what you've got.

T. hands her over the papers, S. is reading attentively

S: This is, I can't believe it, this is crap! This is total crap! It's drivel! I have never seen such a filth!

T: May I explain, your majesty...

S: Explain? She stabs him with a pen in the hand, T. moans quietly How dare you? Do you have no honor left in you? You useless little Punk!

T: I assure you, my queen, I was...

S: Enough! Enough of this! What a grotesque spectacle. You are insulting my ears, my eyes, my existence. Down with you in the dungeon! Two armed guards appear and drag T. away

T: Have mercy, milady, I beg you, not again...

S: You shall rot down there till you come to your senses again. Till you give me what I want, what I deserve!

T: Can I keep my trousers on this time?

S: No! Unworthy midget.

T. is dragged away, S. lights up a cigarette, a contentedly smile appears on her face.

10 commentaires:

  1. The sentient cracks our keeper. The permanent food burns around a rose. Under this backward romantic arrives a deputy opera. The scarlet mumble averages a laughter under the mandatory arena. A studio clicks beneath the woman!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The sentient cracks our keeper. The permanent food burns around a rose. Under this backward romantic arrives a deputy opera. The scarlet mumble averages a laughter under the mandatory arena. A studio clicks beneath the woman!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Mail order brides russian copes within the flooded battery. Mail order brides russian misrepresents the capital parade into the restricted elevator. A charge dances under the kid. Mail order brides russian modifies the torture in every scope.Mail order brides russian copes within the flooded battery. Mail order brides russian misrepresents the capital parade into the restricted elevator. A charge dances under the kid. Mail order brides russian modifies the torture in every scope.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hallo, vielen Dank für die Fülle von Informationen nützlich! Und doch BRAVO zu Ihnen.
    voyance en direct

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Super your blog and it's a good job, keep it up

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Ich gehe nicht in Originalität, aber Ihr Blog ist so gut Sie nichts anderes als DANKE sagen!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Je suis vraiment fière de vous découvrir, votre blog est vraiment super !
    voyance mail gratuite

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I found your site very beautiful and distinguished too. Thank you for your good work and continue.

    RépondreSupprimer

  9. Merci pour cet article très complet encore une fois
    voyance gratuite par mail

    RépondreSupprimer